Why a Social Purpose Corp?
ASHHO, SPC. Is a social purpose corporation allow a corporation’s shareholders and
directors to put a social purpose above the purpose of making a profit. A corporation that places
social and environmental values on an equal footing with profits.
- As a social purpose corporation, we are able to put people before profit.
- This structure ensures we consider our clients, community,
environment and employees in our decision making
- Partnering with us connects you to a movement of entrepreneurs innovating social support
- We make is simple for organizations to serve healthy-hot meals at no cost to the client or organization
- We leverage community support to feed 100 local people nourishing meals every week