Powerful International Keynote Speaker
Get the powerful keynote speaker you deserve who will truly DRIVE your mission and compel your audience into action. Khurshida customizes her presentations based on need and budget. She makes it simple, so your organization can focus on transforming and creating positive change together.
Most requested keynotes
- Slavery to Bravery
- Surviving to Thriving
- Faith over Fear
- Building Bridges Not Walls
- Power of Mentorship
- From Human Trafficking to Humanitarian
- Magic of Kindness
- Secrets to Happiness
With social media culture, our youth need in-person inspiration more than ever before! Khurshida uniquely connects her experiences as a foster youth and being institutionalized. She reaches out to our young gems so they can make better choices, avoid dangerous situations, prevent sexual abuse, violence, suicidal thoughts, prevent incarceration, and more. Overall, we help our gems build identity & confidence and get the support they need to promote healthy relationships and boundaries. Check out our most popular topics below!
Our young gems experience significant stress in today’s world, leading many to consider suicide. We explore stress management techniques from a trauma informed lens. Allowing story telling and youth centered leadership to strengthen mental health skills and build awareness of an epidemic affecting many young people.
Recidivism & Incarceration Prevention
Building skills with youth affected by or at risk of incarceration. Our trauma informed training sessions connect youth to their strengths, identify goals, opportunities and relationships that will build their foundations of success.
Human Trafficking Prevention and Awareness
Many young people are at risk of being trafficked. Our youth human trafficking prevention training uses engagement to help build confidence and independence. Additionally, we build awareness to identify risk factors and what to do if they think someone they know is being trafficked.
Social Media and Mental Health
Our inspirational and uplifting workshops give youth the information they need to better navigate social media with their physical, mental, and spiritual health in mind.
Fighting. Gun violence. Incarceration. Our young people need better skills to navigate modern society. We engage youth through story telling and conversation to identify methods of commanding their voice and building connections.
Self Confidence & Skill Building
Youth employment is at the lowest in decades. Our engaging workshops help youth build skills and confidence they need to successfully and independently work, live, and study.
Healthy Relationships and Boundaries
We center youth’s needs and desires as we work with youth to define safety in their communities, homes and relationships. We empower youth and build their confidence to better uphold values and boundaries.
Here is a list of some of the organizations Khurshida has spoken or trained.
- BEST, Seattle, WA
- Boys and Girls Club, Thurston County and Bellevue
- Catholic Community Services, Thurston County
- Community Youth Services
- EMK Center, Dhaka Bangladesh
- Economic Development Center, Thurston County
- Envision Experience
- Family Education Support Services
- Bates Technical College
- Central Washington University
- Centralia Community College
- Columbia Basin College
- Edmonds Community College
- Mars, Incorporated Egypt and Morocco
- North Thurston Public School District
- Olympia School District
- Rotary International, Bangladesh & USA
- SafePlace, Olympia, WA
- Northwest International Education Association, Seattle, WA
- Skokomish Tribe
- Seattle Against Slavery
- Grays Harbor Community College
- Green River Community College
- Pierce Community College
- Seattle University School
- South Puget Sound Community College
- Soroptimist International
- Timberland Regional Library
- Tumwater School District
- United Way of Thurston County
- Urgent Walk-in Clinic, Thurston County
- World Vision
- YWCA, Thurston County
- Zonta International
- South Seattle Community College
- Tacoma Community College
- The Evergreen State College
- University of Nebraska-Kearney
- University of Puget Sound
- University of Washington